Our uniform has changed this year. Pupils may still wear the previous uniform until the end of the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- White polo shirt (plain or with logo on)
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore
- Blue jumper or cardigan (plain or with logo on)
- Black shoes (a trainer like shoe will be allowed)
- Blue summer dress
- Blue shorts and or jogging bottoms
- White T shirt (plain or with logo on) No football shirts
- Trainers or black plimsolls
- If hair is long enough to be tied back, it must be.
- No earrings. If your child is due to have them pierced, please aim for this to be in holiday time. Alternatively, request that they put the clear tubes in to keep them open. Plasters can only be used as a last resort. Children will not be allowed to do PE while wearing plasters.
- No other jewellery to be worn (necklaces, bracelets). A watch can be worn as this supports learning.
- A small bow is allowed, but no large bows or excessive head wear.
- Hair must not be dyed and must stay the child’s natural colour