Pupils are required to wear a school uniform. This year we are continuing with the ‘active uniform’ and have 2 options for pupils to wear:
Option 1 – Pupils wear the standard uniform with a PE kit for PE lessons.
- White polo shirt (plain or with logo on)
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore
- Blue jumper or cardigan (plain or with logo on)
- Black shoes (a trainer like shoe is allowed)
- Blue summer dress
- Blue shorts and or jogging bottoms (no branded sports wear)
- White T shirt (plain or with logo on) (no branded sports wear)
- Trainers or black plimsolls
Option 2 – Pupils wear the ‘active uniform’ all week (PE kit not needed)
- Blue jumper or cardigan (with or without the logo on)
- White polo shirt (with or without the logo on)
- Plain black shorts (no branded sports wear)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (no branded sports wear)
- Trainers all black/black with white sole (no coloured logo)
Uniform with a logo
Uniform with the school logo can be ordered directly from:
- If hair is long enough to be tied back, it must be.
- No earrings or nose piercings. If your child is due to have them pierced, please aim for this to be in holiday time. Alternatively, request that they put the clear tubes in to keep them open. Plasters can only be used as a last resort. Children will not be allowed to do PE while wearing plasters.
- No other jewellery to be worn (necklaces, bracelets). A watch can be worn as this supports learning.
- A small bow is allowed, but no large bows or excessive head wear.
- Hair must not be dyed and must stay the child’s natural colour
- No false nails